InCharge Energy has released its latest charging hardware offering – the ICE-180. This all-in-one DC fast charger is compatible with all CCS and CHAdeMO EVs and the company says it is ideal for auto dealers, commercial fleet charging and parking applications where higher-power DC charging is needed in a small space.
The ICE-180 is a 180kW DC fast charger that features an efficient scalable architecture, allowing for a scalable output of 60, 120 or 180kW of power depending on the customer’s specific needs in the same footprint. The company says other key benefits include:
- Compatibility with vehicles supporting CCS and CHAdeMO charging standards
- Power sharing between both charging ports
- Tempered glass touchscreen with LCD display that’s durable and easy to read in sunlight
- LCD display showcases important information such as charging status, help menus and more
- Five charging modes for added efficiency: Auto, Time, Quantity, Energy and SOC
- User-friendly access management with PIN and RFID inputs
- Interoperability across backend platforms via open charge point protocol (OCPP)
- Optimized all-in-one footprint
- Safety certified
For InCharge customers who utilize the fleet-focused In-Control OCPP software platform, the company says the ICE-180 easily connects with In-Control to automate the process of collecting EV charging data. In-Control can manage and help streamline the charging infrastructure of an entire fleet, reducing operational costs and total cost of ownership (TCO) in the process, as well as reporting Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) credits where available, the company says.
The ICE-180 is the second offering in the InCharge hardware portfolio, which also includes the ICE-30 DC wallbox.