SPI Energy Ltd.‘s wholly-owned Phoenix Motorcars subsidiary has launched a range of EV charging products for the U.S. market. The all-in-one EV charging solutions come in a variety of configurations to serve both residential and commercial customer needs, with 24/7 network support, two-year warranties, and extended warranty options.
Phoenix Motorcars’ new EV charge line-up includes:
- P-Home-Charger Wall Mount AC Charger (30 amp);
- P-A230-240-01/02 Pedestal Single and Dual AC Chargers (30 amp);
- P-B230-240-01/02 Wall Mount Single and Dual AC Chargers (30 amp);
- P-B530-480-01 Medium Voltage DC Charger (30kW);
- P-A360-480-03 Standard Power DC Charger (60kW);
- P-A3120-480-03 High-Power DC Charger (120kW);
- P-A5150-480-01/03 High-Power DC Chargers (150kW); and
- P-A5180-480-03/01 High-Power DC Chargers (180kW).
According to Grandview Research, the global EV charging infrastructure market was estimated at $15.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $19.3 billion in 2021 and $145.0 billion by 2028, growing at a 33.4% compound annual growth rate.