Lordstown Motors Corp. announced several executive appointments that the company says further strengthens its senior leadership team:
- Daniel A. Ninivaggi was elected to serve as executive chairman of the board of Lordstown Motors. In this role, Ninivaggi will focus on corporate strategy, strategic partnerships and capital raising.
- Edward T. Hightower, the company’s president, has been elected to the additional role of chief executive officer, effective immediately. Hightower will also continue to serve as CEO of MIH EV Design LLC, LMC’s product development joint venture with Foxconn. He has also been elected to the board of directors of Lordstown Motors.
- Dr. Donna Bell, a former Ford Motor Company executive with almost 30 years of automotive product development and technology innovation leadership experience, has been appointed executive vice president, product creation, engineering and supply chain, effective immediately.
- Andrew Reyntjes, a 30-year veteran of the automotive and commercial fleet industry, was appointed senior vice president, sales, service and marketing, effective June 29.
- Jill Coniglio-Kirk was appointed vice president of people & culture, effective June 20. Coniglio-Kirk has more than 20 years of experience in automotive human resources roles and building out early-stage organizations.
- Jane Ritson-Parsons will be transitioning out of the role of chief commercial officer and become an advisor to the company.