Energica Motor Company has launched its newest electric motorcycle in the company’s line-up, the Energica Experia Green Tourer.
The company says the motorcycle is built with a new platform with a new frame, steering, fairing and more. The company says that it has features of both a sportbike and a traditional touring bike. Experia is currently in manufacturing and is expected to be delivered to dealers in the U.S. by this fall.
- Range: 420 km (261 miles) city / 256 km (160 miles) combined / 208 km (130 miles) extra-urban
- Battery capacity: 22.5 kWh Max. / 19.6 kWh nominal
- Charging time: 0-80% in 40 minutes with a Level 3/DC Fast charger, compatible with all levels of charging
- Peak power: 75 kW (102 hp) sustained: 60 kW (80 hp)
- Torque: 115 Nm (85 lb.-ft.)
- Top speed: Limited at 180 km/h (112 mph)
- 7 Riding Modes: Eco, Urban, Rain, Sport, plus three rider customizable modes
- Regenerative Braking: High, Medium, Low, Off
- Traction Control: Six levels of intervention combined with the existing eABS and the Cornering Bosch 9.3 mp
- Motor: EMCE Permanent Magnet Assisted Synchronous Reluctance Motor (PMASynRM)
The bike can be ordered now at all Energica stores worldwide and it will be available in autumn 2022.