Electrify Expo has expanded its U.S. footprint this year by adding venues in two additional major U.S. cities – New York and Seattle – to its 2022 festival schedule. Organizers say this year’s festival tour is expected to draw over 125,000 attendees and generate over 60,000 demo rides.
2022 Electrify Expo Schedule:
- June 3-5: Long Beach, CA, Long Beach Convention Center
- July 23-24: Seattle Husky Stadium
- Aug. 27-28: New York, Long Island Nassau Coliseum
- Oct. 8-9: Miami Regatta Park
- Nov. 11-13: Austin Circuit of the Americas
In addition to the consumer days, Electrify Expo will produce an Industry Day at both the Long Beach, CA, and Austin, TX, events; an exclusive preview day for media and news outlets, industry professionals, along with city, state, and federal government officials. Programming covers a powerful mix of keynotes, panels, and press conferences about EV, micro-mobility, autonomous vehicles, energy, EV charging, and how the technology of electrification impacts every industry, organizers say.
To exhibit or attend Electrify Expo, visit: