Bird has unveiled the Bird Bike, a new e-bike that consumers can own. A limited quantity of Bird Bikes are available to order today for MSRP $2,299, direct from Bird, and will be available from U.S. retailers this fall.
Bird Bike’s features include:
- Thumb throttle, inspired by e-scooter throttles, helps tackle inclines
- Integrated LCD panel displays speed, distance and battery capacity
- Bafang rear hub motor
- 36v / 12.8Ah battery, powered by LG cells, delivers up to 50 miles of electric range
- Gates Carbon Belt Drive for simplified maintenance
- Commercial-grade aluminum alloy frame
- Kenda puncture-resistant tires
- Integrated, high-visibility LED lights for 180-degree visibility
- Pedal assist speed of 20 MPH
- Safety certified and IP65+ water resistant battery
- Fully adjustable seat height
- Radius CX7 mechanical disc braking
- Bluetooth connectivity with the Bird app helps Bird Bike owners turn on and off vehicle lights, view battery range and miles ridden
Limited quantities of the Stealth Black and Gravity Gray Bird Bike are available now. The step-through (V-frame) Bird Bike, as well as the step-over (A-arame) Bird Bike, are expected to be available this fall in the U.S. and Europe.