Autel U.S has entered into the EV charging solutions provider industry with the release of its MaxiCharger Home and Commercial Level 2 AC chargers. These new chargers, available in 40 amp and 50 amp flexible charging configurations, are compatible with all plug-in electric vehicles and feature software solutions.
MaxiCharger Home 40 amp chargers are available as either an in-body holster or a separate holster, with either a NEMA 6-50 or a NEMA 14-50 plug, the company says. The MaxiCharger Home 50 amp is an in-body holster style and is ready for hard-wire installation. The MaxiCharger Commercial Level 2 AC charger offers 50 amp flexible charging.
The features of the MaxiCharger line include:
- J1772 standard charging port compatible with all EVs
- 25-foot charging cable with charging connector
- Level 2 (240V) charging with flexible amperage settings
- NEMA 6-50, NEMA 14-50 electrical plug or hard-wire options
- NEMA 3R-rated for indoor and outdoor use
- LED lights show charging status at-a-glance
- Wi-Fi-enabled for remote access and over-the-air firmware upgrades
- The residential Smartphone app enables scheduled charging. A multi-layered commercial charger management portal is also available.